Monday, December 22, 2008
Taiah and her friend Lluvia.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
This was written in my church bulletin and I just loved it and thought I would share on this special day.
Even though I clutch my blanket and growl when the alarm rings, thank you, Lord, that I can hear. There are many who are deaf.
Even though I keep my eyes closed against the morning light as long as possible, thank you, Lord, that I can see. Many are blind.
Even though I huddle in my bed and put off rising, thank you Lord, that I have the strength to rise. There are many who are bedridden.
Even though the first hour of my day is hectic, when socks are lost, toast is burned and tempers are short, my children are so loud thank you, Lord, for my Family. There are many who are lonely.
Even though our breakfast table never looks like the pictures in magazines and the menu is at times unbalanced, thank you, Lord, for the food we have. There are many who are hungry.
Even though the routine of my job is often monotonous, thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to work. There are many who have no job.
Even though I grumble and bemoan my fate from day to day and wish my circumstances were not so modest, thank you, Lord, for life.
After that we was wondering what else we could do fun with the girls (McMinnville REALLY needs something here for family fun.) They kept asking to go to Chuck E Cheeses and we enjoy Chuck E Cheeses just as much as them but didn't feel like driving to Murfressboro. So we mentioned going bowling and Taiah was so excited. The girls had so much fun and have been asking to go back ever since.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
^Her finished work-of-art!
^And of course Lydia helping to eat the turkey!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
- I have a really bad nervous habit (not a normal bad habit like biting my nails or twirling my hair), I peel pieces of skin off of my lips. I know this sounds gross but I have had a problem with this as long as I can remember. I go for a long period of time without doing it, then all of a sudden I'll notice my lips are so sore and a lot of the times bleeding then I won't quit for weeks until I really concentrate on quiting. I think it could be inherited because one of my Aunts and my nephew has the same problem. One thing I've noticed though, if I leave them alone they heal up pretty fast. (Now #1 I know is weird)
- The toilet paper roll drives me CRAZY if it is falling from the bottom. It has to be flowing from the top of the roll like it is suppose to be :)
- I can not sleep unless my covers are straight, nice and neat on the bed. Josh on the other hand doesn't care if their twisted up, on the floor, all on him or even off the mattress. When Josh does work 3rd shift and I sleep by myself the bed still looks made up by morning with very few adjustments.
- I am a multi-dipper. Example: If I eat chicken strips I need several different types of dipping sauce with each bite Ranch, BBQ, Honey-Mustard, ketchup, mustard, anything that's available at the time. I do the same for french fries. I've also been known to dip my pizza in Ranch or Thousand Island (I get that from my Sister) and from time to time I'll dip my lasagna in Ranch. I could go on but I think you get the point.
- I love love love my hair played with. I try to get my girls to play with my hair all the time but they won't because they can't stay in one place to long :( Josh will every now and then :)
- O-Kay this would have been a little easier if it was only 5 weird things!!!...........Oh (almost 10 min's. later) My right ear sits a little higher than my left. Added, my left ear is lobed and my right is attached. ( I hope that make sense to everyone)
- O-Kay this time I'm desperate. My eyebrows---Most people, if they can at all, can only raise one of their eyebrows. I can control both of mine at different times. :) :) :)
Well that was pretty tough! I don't think I could come up with anything else. I'm suppose to tag someone else but I don't know to many people that hasn't been tagged. So if your reading this and haven't been tagged yet guess what? Your It!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008