Tuesday, December 9, 2008

White Squirrel???

Have you ever seen a white squirrel?? A few years ago we had a white squirrel that lived in our back yard along with lots of other squirrels, it seems like 50 of them. Which I'm not complaining I love my big yard and watching all the animals (we use to have a bunch of wild rabbits that lived in our yard but they all disappeared after some neighbors moved in with 2 big dogs). Anyway, that squirrel got ran over :( but just recently Lydia spotted another white squirrel and we've seen him several times around the house sometimes it will let us get pretty close:) he or she is beautiful. I don't know if white squirrels are common but I thought that this was really neat.

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH A CARDBOARD BOX!!!
Josh and his Dad got this box at work and thought of our girls (they love playing in big boxes) but with a little imagination this castle the girls help us mak is the 2nd big cardboard clubhouse we've had on our back porch. This particular one is not finished yet we still have more to do to it! I'll post more picture's when we finish it (its been way to cold). I don't know why we ever spend so much money on so many toys when our kids have such fun with the simple things. The girls were so cute that day playing in that thing!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice comment. I have also seen a white squirrel a few times, I do believe they are hard to come by, I don't think there are many around. And I just wanted to tell you that your girls are beautiful! Wow, time flies by and they are almost grown-up. I love Taiah's haircut short like that, so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...Thank you for the sweet comment you left! Morgan is in the 1st grade at Bobby Ray, and Baylee is in the 4th, they love it! Where do your girls go to school? And by the way you have the most precious family!!

I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and God bless!!