Sunday, November 23, 2008

Taiah rewarded!!!

At West Elementary they have assembly every Thursday. Due to the field trip it got pushed to Friday. Taiahs class had the program for it and all the parents in her class were invited. Her class did a very good job with their number puzzles (it was her math class). Anyway every assembly they give out different awards and my Taiah with several other kids got the "Caught Being Good Award". I'm glad that I happened to be there and got to see her get that. I am so PROUD of my Taiah!!! She is a very good kid. God truly blessed me with her. Here is a few pics.






2 comments:

tiffany s said...

Hey girl!! I am glad you found me! Now we can contact each other here! Gosh, your girls have grown so big, Misty!! I think both of them look like you! So beautiful & smart girls! Yeah, I am sad that Laker is almost 1 years old in January... that is not possible but I have enjoyed every bit of it! He is getting into everything and is so nosey. It was great to hear from you! Keep in touch :-)

Unknown said...

Hey girl, How are you? and the family? The girls are beautiful and growing so fast! I am going to link you to my blog.
Toree