Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tag Your It!!!

So Candice decided to tag me about a week ago so I guess I'll try to post 7 weird things about myself. This will be kinda hard considering I'm not weird at all :) Maybe special.

  1. I have a really bad nervous habit (not a normal bad habit like biting my nails or twirling my hair), I peel pieces of skin off of my lips. I know this sounds gross but I have had a problem with this as long as I can remember. I go for a long period of time without doing it, then all of a sudden I'll notice my lips are so sore and a lot of the times bleeding then I won't quit for weeks until I really concentrate on quiting. I think it could be inherited because one of my Aunts and my nephew has the same problem. One thing I've noticed though, if I leave them alone they heal up pretty fast. (Now #1 I know is weird)
  2. The toilet paper roll drives me CRAZY if it is falling from the bottom. It has to be flowing from the top of the roll like it is suppose to be :)
  3. I can not sleep unless my covers are straight, nice and neat on the bed. Josh on the other hand doesn't care if their twisted up, on the floor, all on him or even off the mattress. When Josh does work 3rd shift and I sleep by myself the bed still looks made up by morning with very few adjustments.
  4. I am a multi-dipper. Example: If I eat chicken strips I need several different types of dipping sauce with each bite Ranch, BBQ, Honey-Mustard, ketchup, mustard, anything that's available at the time. I do the same for french fries. I've also been known to dip my pizza in Ranch or Thousand Island (I get that from my Sister) and from time to time I'll dip my lasagna in Ranch. I could go on but I think you get the point.
  5. I love love love my hair played with. I try to get my girls to play with my hair all the time but they won't because they can't stay in one place to long :( Josh will every now and then :)
  6. O-Kay this would have been a little easier if it was only 5 weird things!!!...........Oh (almost 10 min's. later) My right ear sits a little higher than my left. Added, my left ear is lobed and my right is attached. ( I hope that make sense to everyone)
  7. O-Kay this time I'm desperate. My eyebrows---Most people, if they can at all, can only raise one of their eyebrows. I can control both of mine at different times. :) :) :)

Well that was pretty tough! I don't think I could come up with anything else. I'm suppose to tag someone else but I don't know to many people that hasn't been tagged. So if your reading this and haven't been tagged yet guess what? Your It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie!! I found you blog and thought I'd say hi....how have you and the family been??

Anonymous said...

Meant to say "your" blog, lol!