Sunday, November 23, 2008

Field Trips!!!

Taiah has been so exited and counting down the days. On Thursday Taiah had a field trip to the Art Center in Woodbury. Needless to say I jumped at the opportunity to go with her (I remember my Mom always going on my field trips, no wonder because they are so fun). Taiah's class went to see "The Emperors New Clothes". Taiah loved the play. The actors did a wonderful job, to bad I didn't get to take any pictures of them. Afterwards we all went and ate our sacked lunches that seemed to be a little chaotic (it was a small room and a lot of kids)
This is Taiah on the bus with her friend Lluvia, one picture of them being serious for a slight
second and one picture of them being totally themselves.

We had so much fun. Can't wait for another field trip!


No comments: