Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tara tagged me a while back so here it is.
4 jobs I've had
1. Massage Therapist
2.Wal-Mart - - long time (Cashier, Lay-a-way, Customer Service, Accounting and CSM)
3.Ladies Workout Express
4.There is no 4th

4 Movies watched over and over
1. I know this sounds funny but I don't like watching movies more than 2 times so there is no movies that stand out in my mind

4 Places I've lived
1.Smack in the middle of town good ole McMinnville
2.Rock Island
3.Chattanooga
4.Smartt Station

4 Show I watch
1. Really, I don't watch much t.v. but Josh's brother did get us involved in Lost and we got hooked watched every season on DVD and now watching new episodes on the internet because we are at church when it comes on.
2 oh, and I watch Fox news but that's it no 3 & 4

4 Places I've been:
1. Bahamas
2. Florida (many times)
3. Brussels, Belgium
4. Paris, France

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. I don't use e-mail regularly, the last person that e-mailed me besides junk mail was my sister-in-law Candice

4 Favorite Things/Places To Eat
1. Mexican
2. Chinese
3. Italian
4. Of course good ole American

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. The Beach
2. On a Cruise
3. The Lake ( of course on a hot day)
4. Family get togethers

4 Things I look forward to this year
1. Getting to know God more (this is what I strive for)
2. Watching God work
3. Watching my kids grow and learn
4. Warm Weather!

No comments: