Tuesday, February 24, 2009

!!! Fashion Shows !!!


My sisters shop Mommy & Me shined through another fashion show at the Women's Show in the Three Star Mall. The girls have so much fun getting dressed up. Although for Meleah and all the moms that help, its pretty tiresome. I do like doing the fashion shows with my girls they love it and its a way that they can get all dressed up and get used to being around crowds without being judged. Here are a few pictures I got, I didn't want to post some of the other kids without parents consent.


My Beautiful Princess Taiah! Little miss Claira ready to strut her stuff!Bridal Wear
This dress looked so cute on Lydia it just might have to be her Easter dress!
My nephew Matthew! (he might as well get use to being in fashion shows)
I thought Maylee looked so elegant in this dress, I just love it!

Of course my girls modeling some cute sister outfits:) I have always loved putting my girls in sister outfits but they are getting so big I won't be able to do it to much longer. I guess I'll have to settle with just matching them.

The only thing we didn't get to show was our maternity wear. Mommy & Me has some really cute outfits for pregnant women. Meleah is in the process of getting her spring and summer wear out. She will be having some good sales going on.

If you are interested in your child being in fashion shows please let me or Meleah know and we'll contact you for the next one. We need boys, girls and pregnant ladies!

3 comments:

oregonbev said...

They are beautiful, inside and out just like their Mommy!!!
You are so talented, thanks for sharing. I love this and YOU!
Aunt Bev

Unknown said...

I Love these pictures. The girls look so pretty.

Thank you for the prayers. It seems there are so many couples going through/on the verge of divorce. It's just terrible.

Travis and I still haven't watched that movie yet. I told him we are going to have to see it this weekend. I know it will be wonderful.

ellaandmommy said...

Tell Josh we said Happy Birthday! (and we couldn't stop laughing at Candice's video of him hula hooping. It's hysterical. :) We need to get together again soon. Miss you guys!