Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the most important man in my life. One of the best blessing of my life. I love you so much, you are my world. Thanks for being such a wonderful Husband and Father.

I meant to post this yesterday but I was so busy from the time I woke up to the time I laid down so I'm posting it tonight. Witch we didn't get to finish celebrating until tonight so I guess it doesn't matter. Oh, you might want to check out my sister-in-laws blog http://avapix.blogspot.com/ just to see how cool my man really is. lol! :)




Hot Fudge Sundae Ice-Cream Cake!!! This cake was soooo good! Althoug I forgott to buy the cherries for on top. I saw this in one of my recipe books and had to try it for this special occasion. Taiah and Lydia helped with every step ( they always love helping me cook especially if it baking a cake). Josh loved it and I would love to say I didn't eat any but I did and enjoyed every bite. Of course we had to undress Lydia to eat this( Josh is the one that cut her that big of a piece, and no I didn't let her eat all of it but she got close).

No comments: