Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Way Behind!

I have fallen way behind because Josh and I decided since he had some time off of work we would remodel our bathroom that has needed a little attention for a long time. Anyway that's why I've not been posting but I'm going to try to catch up in the next couple of days. I can't wait to post about my new bathroom because that will mean we are finally finished with it.
I know Christmas was a long time ago but I had to post some of this wonderful holiday!
CHRISTMAS MORNING
Every Christmas morning before anything else we sit down and read the Christmas story.
Then sing praise and worship.
Present Time!

Sisterly Love!Now who gets to clean up that mess?

FAMILY

Breedlove Family

King FamilyMcKeel Family
Breedlove Family


Like Father Like Son!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Misty I love how your family celebrates Christmas morning. It so sweet and such a wonderful way t oraise your children. God must be so proud of you and Josh. Thanks for being such a positive influence!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm like you, when it comes to winter time, I can't understand why I can't get my whole family to just move to Florida....Love the artwork as your header by the way :)